Classification and application of polyacrylamide (Zetag Magnaflc Superfloc)
Anionic polyacrylamide main uses:
1. Industrial wastewater treatment, suspended particle thickness, high concentration, ion pair positive charge, water PH value of neutral or alkaline iron and steel plant wastewater, Hancheng electroplating plant wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, coal washing wastewater and other wastewater treatment (such as iron and steel wastewater, Hancheng electroplating plant wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, coal washing wastewater, etc.).
2, water treatment. Many water plants in China come from rivers with high sediment and mineral content. Despite the precipitation filtration, it still does not meet the 100% requirement, still does not meet the standard and requires the addition of coagulant. The use of anionic polyacrylamide as flocculant cast about 2-5% inorganic flocculant, but the effect is dozens of times of inorganic solvent, in the use of inorganic flocculant in the river water seriously polluted by organic matter, and my company cationic polyacrylamide with better effect.
3. Loss of starch factory and alcohol plant starch distilled water recycling: at present, many wastewater contains a large amount of starch, starch factory now to join the anionic polypropylene, add starch flocculate, and then through the filter sediment, make its bread shaped, alcohol plant of alcohol can also be dehydrated anionic polypropylene, pressure recovery.
4. Sludge dewatering: the product can be selected according to the pollution characteristics of the corresponding grade, before the sludge into the filter, effectively gravity sludge dewatering. When dewatering, cotton does not stick to the cloth, according to the filter does not disperse, less dosage, dehydration efficiency is high, mud cake moisture content is below 80%.
5. Water treatment flocculants in water plants: Dental products have the characteristics of reduced use, low effect and low cost. It is better to use them together with inorganic flocculants
6. In order to adjust the profile of the oil field, water proofing agent, third oil recovery agent (17-25 million ultra high molecular weight anionic PAM).
7, papermaking additives, anionic polyacrylamide is widely used in papermaking, help to consider long fiber papermaking dispersant, humidity synergist, emulsion agent, flocculant in papermaking wastewater.
The appearance of cationic polypropylene is white powder, the ionic degree is 20 ~ 55%, soluble, soluble in water in any proportion, insoluble in organic solvents. The properties of polymer electrolytes are suitable for treating wastewater with negative charge and rich organic matter. Suitable for dyeing, papermaking, food, construction, metallurgy, mineral processing, coal powder, oil field, aquatic processing, fermentation and other industries with high organic colloid content of wastewater treatment, especially suitable for municipal sewage, municipal sludge, papermaking sludge and other industrial sludge dewatering treatment.
Clarification and purification, promote sedimentation, promote filtration, thickening and other functions.
Main uses of cationic polyacrylamide:
1. Coagulant is mainly applied to high separation process in industry, including precipitation, purification, concentration, sludge dewatering and other processes. The main applications of cationic polypropylene include urban sewage treatment, paper industry, food processing industry, petrochemical, metallurgy, mineral processing, dyeing, sugar industry and various industrial wastewater treatment.
2. Can be used as paper health care products, milk fat agent, filtrate in the paper industry, greatly improve the quality of paper, cost saving, improve the production capacity of paper mill. Can and inorganic salt ions, fibers and other organic polymers directly play the role of electrostatic bridge, improve the physical strength of paper, reduce the loss of fiber or filler, accelerate the filtration of water, strengthen, maintain, filtration, used for white water treatment.
2. Also used in sewage and meat, algae, food processing wastewater treatment process sludge sedimentation and sludge dehydration. Through the positive charge group contained here, the negative charge organic colloidal bioneutralization in the sludge and the excellent bridge fusion function of the polymer, the colloidal particles are aggregated into large groups and separated from the suspension. The effect is obvious and the input is small.
3. In order to dehydrate the polluted water, according to the characteristics and unique characteristics of the local sound, the corresponding molecular products can be made, which can effectively carry out super pressure and multi-force dehydration. Dehydration process, low dosage, high efficiency, low sound, no solidification effect. 4. Coagulant used in pure waterworks: The most proud of teeth is that the inorganic coagulant formula works well. Especially can not replace the control of the Yellow River, mountains and other river basins tap water coagulant.
5. The drainage capacity of asbestos-cement products formed by fiber mud (asbestos-cement products) has been improved, and the strength of the blank of asbestos board has been improved. Can improve the insulation board additives and fiber binding ability. 6. Can be used in mining, coal preparation industry as mine wastewater, coal washing wastewater purification agent.
7. Can be used for dyeing wastewater, dermal wastewater, meteor wastewater treatment, by removing turbidity, decolorization to meet the discharge standards.
8. In phosphoric acid refining, it is helpful to the separation of gypsum in wet phosphoric acid process.
9. Water treatment flocculants used in tap water flowing to river sources.
Non-ionic polyacrylamide is a water-soluble polymer, polymer electrolyte, low ionic linear polymer, molecular chain adsorption has a certain amount of polar genes suspended in the water solid particles, the particles bridge to form a large solidification, accelerate the precipitation of particles in the suspension. Mainly used for all kinds of industrial wastewater coagulation precipitation, precipitation purification treatment. Papermaking and pulp wastewater treatment, mineral processing and metal smelting process wastewater treatment, iron and steel plant and stone processing plant wastewater treatment, etc.
It has a special air mass, endowing flocculation, dispersion, thick, sticky, film forming, gel, colloidal stability.
Main uses of non-ionic polyacrylamide:
1. Sewage treatment agent: when the suspended sewage is acidic, non-ionic polypropylene is suitable for coagulant. At this point, PAM plays the role of adsorption bridge, flocculation and precipitation of suspended particles, to achieve the purpose of sewage purification. Can also be used for the purification of tap water, especially in conjunction with inorganic coagulants, which are most effective in water treatment.
2. Widely used in chemical industry wastewater treatment, waste liquid treatment, municipal sewage treatment. Especially when sewage is acidic, dental products are most suitable. It can be used with inorganic flocculant, polymeric iron, polymeric aluminum and other inorganic salts.
3. Petroleum industry, oil recovery, drilling mud, waste mud treatment, prevent water channelling, reduce friction, enhance oil recovery, improve the third oil recovery is widely used.
4, textile sizing agent, size stable performance, less glue, fabric breakage rate is low, smooth leather.
5. Used in paper industry. One is to improve the maintenance rate of filler, pigment, etc. In order to reduce the loss of raw materials and environmental pollution, the second is to improve the strength of paper (including drying strength and wetting strength), using PAM can improve the tear and porosity of paper, improve visual and printing performance, and can be used for food and car wrapping paper.
6. All kinds of modified polyacrylamide basic raw materials - textile industry additives - fiber as pulp, improve adhesion, permeability, hernia performance. Textiles reduce static electricity, reduce stranded wire, reduce the breaking rate of cloth and dirt, become the textile industry needs all chemical additives. Can be used for sewage treatment. For wastewater suspension, non-ionic polypropylene is the most suitable flocculant. At this point, PAM can condense suspended particles by adsorption to achieve the purpose of water purification, or used for drinking water treatment. Dental products are not toxic. Especially when used with inorganic coagulants, the water treatment effect is best.
7. Textile industry auxiliaries: chemicals can be added to the fiber sizing. Sand control division: dissolve non-ionic polypropylene to 0.3% concentration, add crosslinking agent, sprinkle on the desert, play the role of sand control agent. Soil humectant: used as soil humectant and the basic raw material of various modified polypropylene.
8. Other industries, food industry for sugar cane, sugar beet production, clarify sugar cane juice, extract syrup - float. Enzyme fermented liquid flocculating purification industry include: recovery of protein feed, stable quality, performance, and recovery of protein powder to improve the survival rate of chicken, egg production and weight of the result is bad, miss coating, soil water plugging main materials, building materials industry, improve the quality of cement, construction adhesive, suture repair and waterproofing agent, soil improvement, soil improvement, biography, electroplating industry, etc.
Amphoteric polyacrylamide is synthesized by hydrolysis of vinyl amide and vinyl cationic monomer acrylamide. Infrared spectrum analysis showed that the product chain had not only a "carboxyl negative charge" of polyacrylamide hydrolysis, but also a positive charge of ethylene. Thus, amphoteric irregular polymers with both positive and negative charges are formed in the molecular chain.
Polyacrylamide selection model must be based on, not in accordance with their own preferences. In general, anionic polyacrylamide inorganic suspensions and suspended particles with a high concentration of positive charge are coarser (0.01-1mm) and have a neutral or alkaline pH. Cationic polyacrylamide has a negative charge and is suitable for suspended solids containing mechanical substances. Therefore, when treating organic wastewater, cationic polyacrylamide products must be selected. Because in the treatment of organic wastewater, depending on the cationic acid or alkaline medium of the coagulation device, it is effective to quickly illuminate the wastewater by using the positive electricity. Cationic polyacrylamide has purification, promote sedimentation, promote filtration, thickening and other functions, can fully meet the requirements of waste liquid treatment, sludge concentration and dehydration, mineral processing, coal washing, paper making and so on. The specific conditions of polyacrylamide selection should be combined with PH value, polyacrylamide molecular weight, water treatment objects and so on to further determine.