How to distinguish the true and false of water retention agent?
One: brief introduction of water retaining agent
Afforestation water retaining agent is a new type of macromolecular water absorbing material, with strong water retention, can be used in agriculture, forestry, water conservancy, sand industry and other fields to protect plant seedlings, increase production and income, improve agricultural, windbreak sand fixation, water and soil conservation and other functions. In the world, green water retaining agent has been known as the fourth generation of agricultural chemicals that are expected to be accepted by farmers after chemical fertilizer, pesticide and plastic film.
In view of the serious situation of agricultural production and ecological deterioration, in 2002, the research and development of modern water-saving agricultural technology system and new products was included in the "863" program of the tenth five-year National High technology research and Development Program.
The "Water" afforestation water retaining agent produced by our company is a high-tech product, which is the project product of the national major special project "863" in the tenth five-year Plan. "Water" green water retaining agent adopts nanomaterial, introduces organic-inorganic graft copolymerization technology, the technological level has reached the international leading level, the product performance has reached the international advanced level. Shandong Center for Disease Control and Prevention toxicological toxicity test proved that "Water" green water retention agent is non-toxic and harmless, as a green environmental protection product. In December 2004 in shandong province by the department of the organization's "organic-inorganic new-type multi-functional green water retention agent" achievements appraisal, October 13, 2005, passed the national appraisal acceptance, by the national Ministry of Science and Technology, ministry of agriculture and agricultural technology promotion department high praise, is listed as national high-tech "863" project, water saving the landmark result of the special.
1, the product performance characteristics of water retaining agent
1) Good water absorption, 300~1500 times desalinated water, 200 times tap water, 60~100 times normal saline, 35~60 times 0.1% calcium chloride aqueous solution;
2) High gel strength, due to the introduction of rigid inorganic raw materials in the product, the water retention rate is more than 93% after 30 minutes of centrifuge at 3000r/m, and the bearing capacity is 250g~500g/cm2;
3) Toxicological and environmental safety tests prove that there is no toxic residue, will not pollute the environment, and can be degraded naturally;
4) The PH value is about 6.0~8.0 adjustable, will not cause agricultural salinization, but also can prevent the land salinization;
5) Good salt-alkali resistance, high stability in the mixture of fertilizer, nutrient and salt. It will not be cemented in agricultural use, after continuous dry and wet cycle shrinkage and expansion, it can improve the permeability of agricultural use, loose agricultural use;
6) Good physical stability, still has the ability of rapid water absorption and expansion under agricultural pressure;
7) When the water content in agriculture is reduced, water can be released slowly and not compete for water with crops.
8) Strong light resistance, can maintain repeated water absorption, water release performance.
9) The product is rich in potassium salt and iron salt, which has a good nutritional effect on agriculture.
2. Functional characteristics of water retaining agent products
1) It can quickly absorb rainwater and irrigation water and store it, and release it slowly when plants need it, which can not only ensure the water needed for normal growth of plants, but also prevent the waste of water due to evaporation, leakage and loss, so as to keep the agricultural wet for a long time. Can absorb water repeatedly, release water, slowly for plants to use.
2) Improved agricultural structure (granular structure, water permeability, air permeability, heat capacity, etc.). Repeatedly contracting and imbibition cause agricultural large pore, improve the agricultural permeability, water permeability, improved plant rhizosphere environment, but also enhances the plant rhizosphere microbial activity, accelerated the decomposition of organic minerals around plant rhizosphere is beneficial to root absorption, promoted the root system and plant growth, improved agricultural matrix, and prevent the agricultural harden, Salinization.
3) In all kinds of agricultural use, as well as different climate conditions can maintain the stability of its molecular structure, so as to ensure the product water absorption, water release and water holding function, and ensure the product repeated use, prolong the service cycle of the product.
4) Can promote crop growth, improve seed germination rate, early emergence, can promote crop root growth, make crop root growth more luxuriant.
5) Save fertilizer and pesticide. If the pesticide fertilizer is mixed with it, the pesticide fertilizer can be stored in rainwater and irrigation water at the same time, but also can be saved and released slowly, so that the pesticide fertilizer will not be wasted due to evaporation, leakage and loss, so as to improve the utilization rate of pesticide fertilizer.
6) Non-toxic, harmless, no side effects, no pollution to environmental crops during the use process.
7) Even if the water retaining agent reaches saturation close to the plant root, it will not cause root rot and mildew.
Two: the use of water retention agent
1. Water retaining agent is used for agricultural crops
1) the seed
The first green water retention agent and water according to the ratio of 1:100-150 into a gel, and then put the seeds into the gel, soaking seeds for 12 hours, dry after sowing, after sowing water permeable. Dosage of gel: seed = 1:5-10, the general use of this method on demand.
Before sowing, the seeds will be soaked in water, the surface is completely wet, scattered into the powder of green water retention agent, so that the surface is stained with a layer of green water retention agent, and then spread in the cultivated land. Green water retention agent dosage in 5-6 kg/mu.
3) the seed
First, mix the green water-retaining agent with water at the concentration of 0.5%-1.0%, fully stir to form hydrogel, mix in seeds and stir evenly, and then sow after drying.
Mix the green water-retaining agent and fine dry soil in a ratio of 1:10-20 and evenly apply it into the 10-20cm deep planting hole, then cover the soil and water. The application amount is 5-6 kg/mu. Suitable for tomato, pepper, watermelon, potato, sweet potato and other hole planting crops.
5) by furrow
Mix the green water retaining agent and fine dry soil in a ratio of 1:10-20 and evenly apply it into the planting ditch of 10-20cm. Application amount: 5-6 kg/mu. Suitable for flue-cured tobacco, rape, radish, wheat, corn, cotton, sorghum and other row crops.
First, mix the green water-retaining agent with fine dry soil at the ratio of 1:10-20, and sprinkle it on the agricultural surface, then turn it into the soil layer about 5-10cm deep, and then pour it into water, and then sow seeds. Usage: 5-6 kg/mu. Suitable for lettuce, chrysanthemum and other broadcast crops.
2, water retention agent for forestry crops
1) the lawn
(1) Application of new turf
First, mix the green water-retaining agent with fine dry soil in a ratio of 1:10-20 and evenly scatter it on the agricultural surface, then turn it into the soil layer about 5-10cm deep, then sow seeds or plant grass, and water permeable. Application amount: sand: 60-80g/ m2; Fertile soil: 40-60g/ m2; Clay: 20-40g/ m2
(2) Existing turf applications
First of all, the grass is dug up into blocks and roots, and then put aside, the agricultural surface under the grass is evenly spread with a layer of green water retention agent (mixed evenly with fine dry soil), and then the dug grass is spread back to the original place, and then a large amount of water can be poured. Usage: Sand: 60-80g/ m2; Fertile soil: 40-60g/ m2; Clay: 20-40g/ m2
2) Transplant young trees
(1) Dip the root
The green water retention agent and water according to the ratio of 1:100-150 gel, also can be appropriate to add loess into mud, the root of the seedlings into the gel stirring 3-5 seconds, with the dip with the planting. For transplanting seedlings, seedlings transport with plastic film wrapped.
(2) Acupoint application
The first layer is applied to the bottom of the hole, and the second layer is put into the upper part of the seedling root system. After the soil is filled and compacted, the water is watered. Suitable for seedling, afforestation and transplanting. Application amount: DBH 2-4cm: 20-30g/ plant; DBH 4-5cm: 50-70g/ plant; DBH 6-7cm: 80-100g/ plant; Adult trees: 100-200g/ plant
3) as tree
Topdressing: take the projection of tree crown as the standard, dig a ring ditch or strip ditch 10-15cm wide along the projection edge, and the depth is based on the exposed part of the root system. Mix the greening water retaining agent with soil 10cm away from the bottom of the ditch and apply it evenly into the ditch, and fill the ditch after irrigation. If applied at the same time as the fertilizer, the fertilizer should be placed on top of the green water retaining agent and separated from the green water retaining agent by soil. Green water retention agent dosage 40-80g/ plant, suitable for grapes, jujube trees, pears, peach trees, etc.