Polyacrylamide application range and action mechanism
Polyacrylamide is an organic polymer flocculant, relative to other flocculant products, so through bridging, charge neutralization and colloidal particle surface adsorption, so that colloidal particles gather, the formation of flocs, so that it is separated from water.
Polyacrylamide mainly through electrostatic adsorption, electric neutralization instability, double electric layer compression, bridging, mesh and other forms of action will pollutant particles gathered into dense large particles, sedimentation under the action of gravity, so that the pollutant flocculation from the water, so as to achieve the purpose of sewage treatment. Sewage treatment chemicals, is to rely on the advantages of physical and chemical removal of BOD, COD, SS, N, P and heavy metal ions, by improving the aerobic pool of microbial activity, accelerate the speed of the oxidative decomposition of organic matter in water, improve the efficiency of oxygen transfer, stimulate the rapid proliferation of aerobic microbial population, greatly improve the utilization rate of oxygen in water, improve sludge settling property, Improve effluent water quality fundamentally.
Appearance: powder or water
Technical indicators: in line with national standards
(1) urban sewage purification treatment
(2) including electroplating, paper making, printing and dyeing, bleaching, tanning and other industrial wastewater purification treatment
(3) dehydration and desiccation of various precipitation sludge
Water purification flocculant polyacrylamide has oil and water separation, decolorization, flocculation and other functions, and can be used with common inorganic, organic flocculant, coagulant aid.
Polyacrylamide appearance is white powder particles, molecular weight from 6 million to 25 million water solubility, can be dissolved in any proportion in water and insoluble in organic solvents. The effective PH range is 7 to 14. It is highly polymer electrolyte in neutral alkaline media and is sensitive to saline electrolytes and can cross-link with high-priced metal ions to form insoluble colloids. Anionic PAM is used in sewage flocculant of mine, power plant and coal washing industry.
Polyacrylamide product features:
1) flocculation: PAM can make suspended substances through electric neutralization, bridging adsorption, flocculation.
2) bonding: through mechanical, physical and chemical effects, the bonding effect.
3) resistance reduction: PAM can effectively reduce the frictional resistance of fluid, adding trace PAM in water can reduce the resistance by 50-80%.
4) thickening: PAM has thickening effect under neutral and acidic conditions, PH value is above 10.
The use of sewage treatment drugs, water purification flocculant can be dissolved according to the shallow powder and wastewater in a certain proportion of air flotation, flotation, sedimentation or other wastewater treatment equipment.
Due to water quality conditions, technological conditions and the number of oil containing impurities vary, usually the exact amount should be determined after a small test.