The using method and dosage of different ionic polyacrylamide
1. For sewage settlement, the recommended ratio concentration is 0.1%.
2, the first powder evenly cast in tap water, to 40-60 RPM medium speed stirring polymer fully dissolved in water, can be added to use.
3. During the experiment, take 100ml waste water, add 10% polyaluminum chloride solution, stir it slowly, and add PAM with syringe slowly
Solution, 0.5ml each time, according to the size of the generated alum flower, the density of flocs, supernatant clarity, sedimentation speed, dosage, etc., to determine the most appropriate agent.
4, suitable for iron and steel, chemical fiber, printing and dyeing, electroplating, hydrometallurgy, can also be used in construction glue factory, coating factory as thickener, paper factory as dispersant, etc. The amount of dry powder added to a ton of waste water is 5-10g.
When used in air flotation process, it is recommended that the ratio concentration is 0.1%, the usage is the same as anion, and the stirring time is 90 minutes.
1. When used for sludge dewatering, it is recommended that the ratio concentration be 0.2% and the stirring time be 50 minutes.
2. During the experiment, 100ml waste water was taken, and PAM solution was slowly added with a syringe, about 0.5ml each time. The most appropriate agent was determined according to the size of alum flower and the density of flocs, the clarity of supernatant, the sedimentation rate and the dosage.
3, it is suitable for pharmaceutical factory, leather factory, printing and dyeing sludge, chemical sludge, paper factory, sewage treatment plant, etc., the amount of dry powder added to ton of waste water is 10-20g.
1. Anion: ratio concentration 1/1000, namely: 1 ton of water and 1kgPAM for small experiments: such as sewage 100ml add 1ml reagent; Add 10g (L) agent to 1 ton of sewage; Add 10gPAM to 1 ton of sewage.
2. Cation: ratio concentration 2/1000, namely: 1 ton of water add 2kgPAM; Do small experiments: such as sludge 100ml 0.5mLL agent; Add 5kg agent to 1 ton of sludge; Add 10gpAM to 1 ton of sludge
Factors affecting the effect of air floatation
1. How about dissolution? PAM
When dissolving, the stirring intensity should not be too large. It can be considered to prolong the stirring time to improve the dissolving situation
2. Preparation concentration problem. When PAM concentration is higher, the mixing of wastewater to be treated may not be ideal. Therefore, the concentration can be reduced to 0.05%, which is generally 0.05%-0.1%. Due to low concentration of PAM
Dissolution is more difficult and a higher concentration solution can be prepared and diluted to the desired concentration by a post-dilution system.
3, PAC and PAM throw point spacing, conditions allow spacing as far as possible
4. PAM adding and mixing. When the reaction is not ideal, two points can be considered, and there should be a certain distance between the two points, and the second point should not be too far from the outlet, in order to prevent the production of floccules broken again. A static mixer should be set up in the pipeline before the outlet. If conditions are insufficient, a bend will also be necessary
Empirical dosage of polyacrylamide
Interrupt waste water recovery, waste slurry sludge dewatering anion, cation three thousandths with 3-5 grams per ton; Municipal sewage treatment plant sludge dehydrated cation 5 ‰ with 4 kg per ton of dry sludge; Steel circulating water treatment, sludge dewatering anion five parts per million with 5-7 grams per ton; Coal washing slime settlement, layer slag settlement anion 800-12 million three with 4 grams per ton; Salt water clarification removes 1/18 million of calcium and magnesium anions with 1-2 grams per ton; Electroplating heavy metal, hydroxide treatment of anion 600-8 million 1/2 grams per ton; Flotation auxiliaries before flotation improved particle size anionic three parts per 10 million with 3-4 grams per ton; Meat processing water treatment anion 15 million, cationic three thousand with 3-4 grams per ton; Pharmaceutical production process fermentation cationic two thousand with 2-3 grams per ton; Monosodium glutamate factory, brewery layer slag, wastewater treatment anion, cation two thousand with 2-3 grams per ton; Tanning anions of four parts per million with 2-4 grams per ton.
Preparation and usage analysis of polyacrylamide aqueous solution
Polyacrylamide is an organic polymer compound, soluble in water, granular dissolution rate is slow, powder dissolution rate is faster, but easy to clump;
Anionic type is generally used for wastewater treatment flocculant, cationic type is generally used for sludge dehydration, urban sewage treatment;
When anion is used as flocculant of wastewater, the dosage is generally 1-2ppm, that is, 1-2G per 1 ton of wastewater;
The polyacrylamide used for the dehydration of activated sludge is usually cationic. Preparation solution is usually 0.1%, dissolution and stirring time is relatively long, solid PAM preparation usually want to stir more than 1 hour, dehydration and mud quantity in no sludge sample to do the experiment recommended 20mg/L wet sludge (that is, after the concentration of sludge, sludge moisture content generally will not reach 97%, usually in more than 99%), Dosing equipment, especially the selection of metering pump, can be properly put margin, so as to adjust.
When used, anionic type is generally prepared into about 0.1% aqueous solution, cationic type can be prepared into 0.1-0.5%; To prepare the solution, first add water to the solution tank, then turn on the blender, and slowly put PAM along the whirlpool,PAM
Can not be put into a one-time fast, otherwise the polyacrylamide will agglomerate to form "fisheye" and can not be dissolved; Add the
PAM should generally continue to stir for more than 30 minutes to ensure that it is fully dissolved; Dissolved polyacrylamide should be used as soon as possible, anionic type generally not more than 36h, cationic solution is easy to hydrolysis, should be used within 24h