Treatment of polyaluminum chloride (ASIAFLOC--PAC) in drinking water
The raw materials used for potable water treatment and waterworks are different from industrial grade PCL. Aluminum hydroxide powder and calcium aluminate powder are used in both of them, which are produced through plate and frame filtration or spray drying. The indicators of potable water grade polyaluminum chloride produced by ASIAFLOC conform to the standard GB15892-2009. This product is widely used in drinking water treatment at home and abroad, water plant water treatment, by users welcome and attention.
Action mechanism of our potable water grade polyaluminum chloride
Polyaluminium chloride is a kind of inorganic polymer coagulant. Its molecular formula is: ALn(OH)mCL(3N-M) 0 < M < 3N. Through the mechanism of compressing double layer, adsorptive electric neutralization, adsorptive bridge and sedimentation net, the fine suspended particles and colloidal particles in water can be destabilized, aggregated, flocculated, coagulated and precipitated to achieve purification treatment effect.
Product appearance of our potable water grade polyaluminum chloride
1. solid product appearance white, yellow, tan, reddish-brown powder, granular or flake;
2. dissolved liquid polyaluminum chloride product appearance: colorless or yellow transparent;
Features of our potable water grade polyaluminum chloride product
1. Stable chemical performance, non-toxic and harmless, high safety of water purification;
2. quick reaction, less dosage, alum flower formation fast and large, dense settlement fast, good filtration;
3. can improve the utilization rate of equipment, low processing cost, low labor intensity. Good water solubility, excessive dosage will not produce side effects, easy operation and management, non-corrosive to water treatment equipment and pipelines;
Packaging and storage of our potable water grade polyaluminum chloride product
1. drinking water treatment with polyaluminum chloride solid bag of 25Kg, inner plastic film, outer plastic woven bag. Liquid polyaluminum chloride products can be packaged according to user requirements. 25Kg, 250Kg, 1 ton, tank car;
2. solid products should be stored indoors in a dry, ventilated, cool place and damp.